Shukri & Sadiq

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sadiq & School

Since the begining of 2007, it has been quite a challenge to bring Sadiq to school. We suspected because all his male Kakis, including KorKor dearest, are in Primary 1 so he is lonely. He will cry whenever he goes to school or comes up with excuses not to go..leg pain, still coughing, feels like vomitting, Rachel bully me or Teacher scolds me . He must have ran out of excuses cos he gave me a new one yesterday.."Teacher is not in today so nobody to teach me today". He went to school yesterday cos I asked the Teacher to call him personally at home to assure him that she was in school.

BTW, he said that he can stay at home to clean the house so there is no need for him to go to school. Alternatively, he can also sweep the leaves by the roads or wash cars. He has such lofty ambitions...SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home